Unknown

    My name is Maria Dame,  I was born on Jakarta, December 26th 1998, i’m the first dughter of one children. My father’s name is Bachtiar Davit Hutahaean and my mother’s name is Mercy Lidya Simatupang. My brother’s name is Taripar Bon Jovi Hutahaean, my brother now study at Gunadarma univercity. My sister name is Renita Agustina Hutahaean , her profession is a midwife , she graduated from the Academy Senta Bina Yudistira. I have younger sister her name is Nelly Roma Sari Hutahaean, she study at Yadika 6 junior high school, grade Viii A.

    When I was 4 years old, 1 started my education career in TK Mutiara Hati 1, located in Pondok Aren. Then started the elementary school on 2004 and graduated on 2009. I continued my study in junior high school. I studied in SMP Negeri 12 Tangerang Selatan. It’s located for about  ± 7 Km from my house. In junior high school, I studied for 3 years . In 2012 I finished my study in junior high school. I continued my study in senior high school in YADIKA 4 Karang Tengah for about a half hour from my house. And now I go to the university in STMIK Raharja and take the Management Informatika concentration System Information Management.

MY FAMILY


 MY SISTER


MY BROTHER





I AM


YOUNGER SISTER

 
0 Responses

Post a Comment