Unknown

If talking about this one, hmmm certainly not endless ..hahahahaha ..: D"Friends" (yaps absolutely right .. ^^)For me friend was like a pair of shoes ..if not a pair, do so not complete ..: PSometimes I always think, what they will always be together like a pair of shoes .. ?? 'or perhaps even parted, and became pointless shoes again ..First journey of my life, I do not understand what is the meaning of a friendship ..but with time and experience that I live, I finally know how the meaning of a friend ..The friend is different with friends ..a FRIEND there when 'they' require 'we', but a FRIEND there when 'we' in need 'them' ..That's the difference between a FRIEND with a FRIEND ..WOW .. really obvious huge difference between the meaning of the FRIENDS OF FRIENDS ..whereas the word friend with the friend has the same meaning of the word is a friend .. (well you could say so)but the meaning was clear companions with different friends .. :) hihihihihiii ..I have three friends who I think they were friends craziest, hottest, tertengil, and terngeselin use really ..: DBut they are the most THE BEST for me .. hahaha ..each has disadvantages, advantages, uniqueness, and the behavior of different ..Dwi ericha Pranasth (friend from junior high school), Kharisma Goddess, and Andhini Dwi Cahyani (friend of SMK) ..that they, friends adventures that fill my life story .. :)








ERICHA DWI PRANASTHI 
 
Ericha, we have a special call for him, the "Jones". we call Jones, because it's delicious aja .. nickname shorter than the name is a bit complicated and blibet ..: D wkwkwkwkMost do people say he bitchy, because it looks that according to those that use very bitchy, grumpy and arrogant ..usually people who first clay and know him, would say that. hahah -.- "but in fact he was the one not so anyway, he was a friend of the best version of me ..: Dwell, callous, and can understand me, that's him .. :)The first and oldest friend I was ericha, our friends about uda nearly 9 years .. hahah, arguably a long time ..first met in junior high school while still normal, bertemen like the others. chat as needed, play, sometimes fighting, etc. (hahah, age Ababil)the years passed, until I know what the true meaning of traveling companions friendship I had with sun FRICE ..our friendship does not always run smoothly, many challenges and obstacles that much I learned and gained ..even once had lost contact, simply because of misunderstanding (I and 2 of my friends do not know what the real cause) friendship we had to drop out for a few months. time of the incident, I sempet sad .. I think his name only to the extent that what friendship was. foundered only because of the prohibition of friends (actually we all do not want no word of separation, but there are those of one of the families of our friends who do not like and decided persahabtan us), we uda tried and tried to find out what the cause of it, but when it all worth ". Initially I and the 2nd best friend zeal to seek to know the cause, but eventually they just let go and do not want to try to continue to seek the cause. Here I also had to surrender and began to accept the decision, but actually inside I do not want to friendship with me he split up, because I'm sure he was the one friend who will be a friend of my future. Every night I pray that God may give the best for our friendship. Until finally I know God has a wonderful plan behind it all, God answered them and with concomitant the passage of time I finally know what causes it. Here I am and san together to find solutions and try to explain and improve our friendship. well, and finally we can continue our friendship intertwine .. (yihuiiiii ... ~ (^. ^ ~) ~ (^. ^) ~ (~ ^. ^) ~ lalalallalaaaa ..)but not only there, there are still a lot of complicated things that happened in our friendship .but everything is not as extreme story until it lost contact ..I just understand, realize and feel the true meaning of a friend FRICE sun when we left school. because here the nature and character we are getting older, coupled with the relationships we were in a friend's office said it was much older than our age when it ..but here the friendship I had with ER KAR DUN for 3 years, because we each had a flurry of its own, where lectures are different, as well as the schedule and the time for us together is limited (because unlike when the first school, which has plenty of time to gather together) ,There is a song that says, "Surely dating Meet" hmm it bener really .. wkwkwkwk possible because God uda arrange everything, until the incident made me and san could meet and gather together again. Many stories bittersweet experience that together we tell for 3 years of traveling when we do not meet it. Long story short, when it in fact we never work at the same place, then finally resigned and we both decided to open their own business .. hahahah (something we never thought it would be like this story). hmm here I and san a lot to learn the meaning of life in fact, knowing how we should appreciate and be grateful for every what do we have, how hard to earn money, how hard-sufficient each of us, just a lot of experience that we can, but this is where we can find our identity ..: D hahahah really valuable experience that I will never forget ..





KHARISMA DEWI

 
Kharisma Goddess, if he has its own designation of "Mancung", according to her behavior that joy Just borrowed, Just Ask, and staple all the squid .. wkwkwkwk ..cepet heck people familiar with him, because his charisma jaunty ..if the same charisma, I know him as vocational class 1, but began to close in the 2nd semester grade 1 vocational his charisma good, cool, and most fastidious among us .. -.- "time these days and times of school anyway, she likes a scene, most clever for seduce (think fit so sales, wkwkwkw: P), still like the same things that actually make children "(headbands ribbon small children, bags" patterned cartoons, such subject ), the most common really like Doraemon, and most often we lakuin does malakin food he brought jacks if another school time .. hahahha ~ (^. ^) ~ lalalala ..many experiences and stories that I get a well of charisma. his charisma willing to try something that he can, clever sociable, etc ..in the story of our friendship, many twists and turns that we run it. Many ups and downs we have experienced during the course of our lives ..and after school, our street with busy each .. but as long as we can maintain good relations of friendship we until now ..: D yeayeeeeee .. (~ ^. ^) ~






ANDHINI DWI CAHYANI

 
Andhini Dwi Cahyani, hmm if he seems a strange designation mace ", the usual term we are calling for him only" Din ".. hahhaaAndin good person, neutral, firm, but most fierce among us ..: DI know andin the same like charisma, while grade 1 and started familiar SMK 2 vocational classes. andin of this bravest of us (especially if longer angry, woww), most prefer ngoleksi bag 'watches' dress' staple most girls really, his cool, but even so he can sometimes be a mediator when our friendship ber 4 which sometimes longer fight trivial problem . ha ha ha..The most amusing when he again laughed, because he's most excited if another laugh can not berenti to tears ..: 'D wkwkwkmany life experiences that I get from andin .. well even now schedule uda seldom really see us, but we can tetep a relationship of friendship until now. and sometimes we still always nyempetin time to gather and laugh together again .. yuhuuuuuuu .. ~ (^. ^) ~






Yaps, that's the story of each friend I hitherto coloring life story I ..though sometimes we often there is a problem, but until now we could finish and keep our friendship ..hahahaa and that according to me, nature and experience the story of each of you in my life ..well only a small part that I could tell here, in fact there are many more kindness, sincerity, and togetherness you dihidup I ..I hope we will always be a FRIEND until the end of our time in this world .. :) although we do not know how the future will be, but I always prayed and hoped salalu the best for us all ..: Dthanks for all the stories that you guys for dikehidupan I ..everything I will always remember and keep well in the memory of the life of me .. ~ (^. ^)


0 Responses

Post a Comment