Unknown
My Dog Puspus

I have a cute dog in the house. Her name is Puspus. She is a local cat. He came from nowhere to my house one month ago.

Like an ordinary local cats, Rosa’s fur is not too thick. her fur are white and black. There is a heart-shaped pattern on her body that makes her so unique. Looking her body, I know that her age is not more than two years ago.

Puspus’s body is not long enough. The length is only about 20 cm. Although she is short, but she is very cute and adorable. Moreover, she is very active when plays with me. She can spend a lot of time just to play. She also can spend many hours to sleep.

Everyday, I never forget to feed Puspus. She like eating fish and milk. Sometimes, I also give she dry dog foods. When I feed her, she will wiggle her tail that shows she is very happy.

I really like Puspus. She is my first pet. She also has become my best friend.
 





 
0 Responses

Post a Comment